[Flood-Control] Dam Safety Workshops Scheduled

Richard Egg regg at tsswcb.state.tx.us
Tue May 11 11:29:17 CDT 2010

TCEQ has scheduled two dam safety workshops for June in Tyler and Tomball.
If you haven't been to one of these before, I think you would find it very beneficial.

Information on registration, date, and times can be found by following the web link below.

Richard

> The TCEQ Dam Safety Workshops will be held on June 10 in Tyler and June 24 in Tomball. For more information and to register, please click on:
> http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/assistance/events/dam-safety.html

> This service is provided to you at no charge by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. Visit us on the web at www.tceq.state.tx.us.

Richard Egg
Texas State Soil & Water Conservation Board
P.O. Box 658
Temple, TX 76503-0658

(254) 773-2250 x246
(254) 773-3311 (fax)