[Flood-Control] FW: TAWS to cancel Spring Meeting

Steve Bednarz sbednarz at tsswcb.texas.gov
Fri Mar 13 10:04:52 CDT 2020

Please see the message below from Jim Clarno regarding cancellation of the TAWS spring meeting.

Steven Bednarz, P.E.
Program Administrator/Engineer
Texas State Soil & Water Conservation Board
1497 Country View Lane, Temple, TX 76504
Phone: 254 773 2250 ex. 246
[Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board 5-24-19]

From: James Clarno <jclarno.pe at att.net>
Subject: TAWS to cancel Spring Meeting
Due to our concerns with the new coronavirus, the Texas Association of Watershed Sponsors (“TAWS”) is cancelling our Spring Meeting which was to be held at the Inn on Barons Creek in Fredericksburg on March 30th and 31st .   We want to decrease your chance for exposure as suggested by various public health professionals.
Canceling our 2020 Spring Meeting is extremely difficult for our sponsors, agency personal, consultants and others interested in the watershed program in Texas.   At a later time, the TAWS Steering Committee will consider whether to reschedule the meeting at a later time.

Jim Clarno, President
Texas Assn of Watershed Sponsors
108 Trinity Lane
Georgetown, Texas 78633
C:    512.517.7596
E:    jim.clarno at att.net<mailto:jim.clarno at att.net>
W:   texaswatersheds.org<http://texaswatersheds.org>

PS - please forward to others in your organization that may be attending the meeting