[Flood-Control] New and Revised Application Forms - Repair and Upgrade

Steve Bednarz sbednarz at tsswcb.texas.gov
Fri Apr 3 11:25:29 CDT 2020

To all watershed program sponsors:
We have revised O&M applications forms, dam repair application forms, and added 2 new forms for dam upgrade applications to the TSSWCB web at:
https://www.tsswcb.texas.gov/programs/flood-control-program

Most revisions were to update office address and contact information for the Flood Control Program.  The 2 new forms for dam upgrade were created after the approval of 98.25% state share of upgrade projects.
If you have dams that need repair or upgrade to high hazard criteria and will be ready to fund your share within the next 2 years, please consider sending applications so that we can be ready for the next state budget cycle, which begins this coming summer.

In addition, there are still funds available and we are still accepting proposals for FY 2020 O&M work.

Thanks.

Steven Bednarz, P.E.
Program Administrator/Engineer
Texas State Soil & Water Conservation Board
1497 Country View Lane, Temple, TX 76504
Phone: 254 773 2250 ex. 246
[Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board 5-24-19]